الصفحات

Fyfe leaves Adelaide for Korea

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Fyfe leaves Adelaide for Korea

Adelaide United defender Iain Fyfe is set to leave Australia's A-League and join South Korean club Busan I'Park at the end of this month.

Having secured Uruguayan Francisco Usucar and Dutch winger Andy Slory during the January transfer window, Fyfe was allowed to leave for the same club former Reds midfielder Inseob Shin has joined.

The Korean club expressed an interest in the 28-year-old Fyfe whose contract with the Reds was set to expire at the end of the 2011/12 season.

"I've always had an ambition to play overseas and this is a great opportunity to do that," Fyfe said.

"It was a really tough decision to make leaving Adelaide at this time with the club in a good position to try and win the championship, but opportunities like this don't come around every day.

"It's a step forward in my career and I've got no doubt my team-mates here can win the A-League title without me."

Adelaide United said they had received an undisclosed fee for Fyfe, while Dutch coach Rini Coolen confirmed the Reds had secured a back-up for Fyfe to be announced next week.

...

المشاركات الشائعة